Build and drive the business strategy for the future number one wealth management data company.
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
With the branches in Poland, Switzerland and the US, we are looking for an experienced executive that understands how finance and operations work at a technology start-up, backed by external investors.
This is what you can expect:
- Having a strong impact on a long-term commercial success of the company,
- An exciting work with a lot of independence,
- Short and efficient decision-making processes,
- Revenue generating, well-funded start-up with a supportive BoD,
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with cash and shares components,
- Possibility to both work in the office and remotely.
What you will do:
- Create and manage an overarching marketing strategy and execution plan incl. but not limited to; go-to-market, content marketing, advertising goals, positioning and KPIs,
- Develop and own the marketing budget with cost split and allocations,
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships (e.g. agencies, freelancers), channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability,
- Work on integrated campaigns, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance,
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels,
- Create and maintain compelling marketing collaterals, including but not limited to; website product/solution pages, customer and partners presentations, white papers, ebooks, blogs, press Releases, video high-level tutorials, ads, banners.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, or any other related field.
- Minimum 4 years in a B2B and/or SaaS integrated marketing, growth marketing, demand generation marketing, or similar role.
- Ability to understand and translate strategic marketing goals into compelling campaigns to support OKRs and business goals.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and get results in a fast-pace (Fin-)Tech environment. Experience in the financial industry highly desired but not a must.
- Fluent in Google Analytics and HubSpot is a must, experience with Google ads, LinkedIn advertising, e-mail marketing, CRM is highly desired
- Good understanding of SEO and SEA
- Ability to build and lead a team as well as willingness to coach and mentor junior team members. Potential to grow into the role as Head of Marketing reporting directly to the C-Suite.
- Strong project management skills and good understanding of agile product development.
- Business level fluency in English.
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.