WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
We are looking for an exceptional professional with experience in Analytics to join our dynamic team in Warsaw as Senior Data Analyst. We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion, and independence are not just welcomed but required.
- Bring new ideas to scale and automate data processes with growing number of client accounts and APIs
- Design, build and maintain ETL/API engine that transforms custodian bank portfolio data into the standard format
- Build specifications and implement or oversee implementation of solutions in data domain such as new data reconciliation functionality, calculation methodologies for financial instruments and other projects, working together with Engineering team
- Improve quality of data and automate ETL & data quality processes – applying data science where possible
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Support and Sales teams
- 4-5 years of professional experience in analytics including 2-3 years in Analytics
- Experience in leading small project teams and delivering projects
- Experience in proposing and implementing data science models
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language such Python or R
- Understanding of financial products modelling / experience in financial industry would be a plus
- Strong team player
- Fluent English
What you can expect:
- An exciting job with a lot of independence
- Flexible office hours and possibilities to work from home
- Opportunity to grow and steep learning curve
- Participation in Tech Talks, training and conferences
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.