We are strengthening our Marketing & PR team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WealthArc is a FinTech start-up, offering a cutting-edge solution for wealth management professionals. With offices in Warsaw and Zurich, we are already disrupting very conservative private banking industry. Built on the latest technologies, WealthArc is the first Swiss WealthTech solution offered in Software-as-a-Services model.
Our customer base keeps growing, proving product market fit. Their feedback is encouraging – we are helping Wealth Managers increase their competitive edge, saving money and simplifying day-to-day tasks. We need to make sure more businesses can benefit from WealthArc value proposition – so we’re scaling our Sales, Marketing and PR activities, to stimulate and service growing demand.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcome but required.
We’re currently looking for a Marketing & PR Specialist, who:
- Will make our story heard – loud and clear
- Will own our external PR activities (including selecting and supervising agencies and freelancers)
- Will own our content strategy (owned + earned): blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube
- Will execute our own and co-owned events
- Will identify and pursue co-marketing partnership opportunities
- Will assess external conference opportunities, recommend and prepare our presence
- Will represent company at relevant FinTech / WealthTech conferences and fairs
- Will work closely and proactively with Head of Marketing on identifying new strategic directions
- Will collaborate with Sales, to make sure all our external materials are top-notch quality
We’re looking forward to hearing from you if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in PR, event management, content marketing
- Have been previous exposure to financial markets, FinTech / WealthTech scene
- Want every day to bring new ideas, challenges, opportunities. It’s a start-up, not a corporation!
- Are a digital-native, curious and eager to experiment
- Are looking for impact and making a difference – disrupting traditional industry with technology
- Are native in Swiss-German and fluent in English
- Are ready to design strategy, take ownership – and keep iterating
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavour of innovation
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- As much responsibility as you’re able to handle
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector. FinTech, anyone?
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company.
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org