We are strengthening our business development team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WealthArc is a FinTech start-up which offers its customers SaaS platform for wealth management. Since 2015 we are developing our own product. We pay attention to maximize quality, reliability and scalability of our solution.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture – we make decisions quickly, measure results and draw conclusions. You will fit our team if you look for ownership, impact, unleashing creativity and you believe technology drives change.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Manager
- Prepare financial and management report in a timely manner
- Focusing on growth, margin, sales and cost efficiency
- Managing financial planning, periodic financial performance reviews and budget variance
- Cash flow management
- Cooperation with outsourced accounting companies
- Support any ad-hoc projects and analysis when required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Educated to university degree level
- Experience in fast pace environment
- Experience with NetSuite or SAP
- Fluency in English
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent certification will be a plus
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavor of innovation
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- As much responsibility as you’re able to handle
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector.
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company.
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.