We are strengthening our R&D team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WelathArc is a FinTech start-up which offers its customers SaaS platform for wealth management. Since 2015 we are developing our own product. We pay attention to maximize quality, reliability and scalability of our solution.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture – we make decisions quickly, measure results and draw conclusions. You will fit our team if you look for ownership, impact, unleashing creativity and you believe technology drives change.
We are currently looking for a IT Implementation Manager. Responsibilities:
- Manage and constantly automate implementation process for hundreds of external asset managers worldwide
- Translate high-level objectives and contractual obligations into business requirements and project plans
- Coordinate project execution
- Gather and process client feedback
- Support sales and customer success
- Report directly to CTO
- At least 5-year experience as IT Project Manager / Implementation Manager
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Knowledge of wealth management
- Engineering/computer science education is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Open-minded international team of driven, committed young people with global ambitions
- Real responsibility with a high degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
- Work in a fun and friendly co-working space
- Opportunity to travel to Switzerland to work with sales team and clients
- Short and efficient decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com