Transform passion and great ideas into the future number one wealth management data platform.
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
With offices in Warsaw and Zurich, we are looking for an experienced executive that understands how product deliver processes works at a technology start-up in the wealth management industry.
- Define strategy, roadmap and drive delivery of KPIs for Digital Wealth franchise. Focus on advisory, investments, custody & regulation
- Drive WealthTech projects covering all asset classes and platforms
- Lead and coach team to achieve business objectives-deliver cost objectives
- Actively contributing to new product innovation with regular product comparison across the industry
- Product definition o f client segments, personas and journeys
- Ensure the suitability and localisation of products in different client markets
- Providing management information on product penetration and target penetration across different markets
- 5+ years of product management experience in a product company or technology start-up beyond Series A, preferably B2B WealthTech SaaS
- 5 + years of experience in the financial industry preferably in Wealth Management
- University degree in engineering/IT, finance or business management, CFA or similar qualification is an asset
- Solid investment product know-how and strong product management and life cycle management experience with data-driven and analytical approach
- Experience to address product features through deep product know how and experience
- Ability to communicate with many stakeholders across different parts of the organization
- Fluent English
- Experience delivering with agile the road map through sprint cycles
- Experience breaking down features into executable user stories that include detailed acceptance criteria
- Experience supporting the ideation, prioritisation, development, launch, and analysis of features
- Experience working cross-functionally with designers, engineers, test engineering and other product managers
- Experience using common project tools (JIRA, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
- Experience working in a product company or technology start-up beyond Series A
What you can expect:
- An exciting work with a lot of independence
- Short and efficient decision-making processes
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow
- Revenue generating, well funded start-up with a supportive BoD
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with cash and shares components
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.