Transforming passion and great ideas into cutting-edge WealthTech platform.
WealthArc is the fast-growing FinTech platform for wealth management professionals. By automating manual processes and making data integration easy, WealthArc changes the way of managing investments in Switzerland and beyond.
We are looking for exceptional Head of Product to join our young and dynamic team in Warsaw and Zurich. We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcomed but required.
- Set the vision and define the product roadmap for our SaaS platform
- Drive strategic vision and build long-term roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Customer Support, and Sales teams
- Proactively engage with existing and prospective customers to understand their problems, challenges, and inefficiencies to influence product roadmap
- Manage and grow the team of Product Owners and Analysts
- 10+ years of product management experience, with a proven track record of developing or launching successful enterprise software (preferably B2B, SaaS)
- Strong analytics and prioritization skills
- Excellent client-facing communications skills including product presentations as well as gathering user feedback
- Data-driven mindset, with an understanding of how to apply KPI’s and measures of success for Product Development
- Knowledge and passion for financial instruments and markets
- Fluent English
What you can expect:
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- Open-minded team of driven, committed people with global ambitions
- Real responsibility with a high degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
- As much responsibility as you’re able to handle, including building your own team
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies for financial sector. FinTech, anyone?
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals
- Work in a fun and friendly co-working space
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.