We are strengthening our Marketing team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WealthArc is a FinTech start-up, offering a cutting-edge solution for wealth management professionals. With offices in Warsaw and Zurich, we’re already disrupting very conservative private banking industry. Built on the latest technologies, WealthArc is the first Swiss WealthTech solution offered in Software-as-a-Services model.
Our customer base keeps growing, proving product market fit. Their feedback is encouraging – we’re helping Wealth Managers increase their competitive edge, saving money and simplifying day-to-day tasks. We need to make sure more businesses can benefit from WealthArc value proposition – so we’re scaling Sales and Marketing activities, to stimulate and service growing demand.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcome but required.
We’re currently looking for a Head of Marketing, who:
- Will own full B2B lead management cycle, with KAIZEN mentality
- Will supervise all PR & marketing activities: content creation, event management, partnership opportunities, online and offline campaigns
- Will lead and grow internal Marketing team, scaling ROI positive activities
- Will manage relationship with external agencies: selecting, evaluating, keeping accountable
- Will contribute to product strategy, working closely with Product & Sales team on pricing, positioning and go-to-market plans
- Will closely collaborate with Sales, ensuring smooth and proper execution along whole sales funnel
We’re looking forward to hearing from you if you:
- Have 7+ years of experience, B2B SaaS marketing preferred
- Have been exposed to Sales before and you’re willing to help to keep Acquisition team busy
- Are not one-trick pony – you’re eager to keep learning and experimenting
- Are aware “funnel” is not just a kitchen utensil and have been working across prospect, pre-sales, lead management activities
- Have worked with MarTech tools before (including pipeline, CRM)
- Are used to measurable marketing. Start-ups do not like to burn cash
- Are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Are ready to take ownership, design a strategy and keep iterating
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavor of innovation
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- As much responsibility as you’re able to handle, including building your own team
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector. FinTech, anyone?
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company.
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com