Build and drive the business strategy for the future number one wealth management data company.
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
With the branches in Poland, Switzerland and the US, we are looking for an experienced executive that understands how finance and operations work at a technology start-up, backed by external investors.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Build long-term business and financial planning. Forecast and manage the revenue and expense for all functions
- Communicate, engage and act as strategic business partner to the CEO and Executive Leadership team
- Prepare financial presentations for Board meetings and external investors.
- Adhere to data protection, IP-rights to FinTech legal requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Review and analyze weekly cash flows and monthly financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- 10+ years of professional experience, including 3+ in executive leadership positions in a fast-growing start-up around Series A/B of financing,
- Understanding of strategic/business planning in a B2B SaaS start-up with external funding
- Working knowledge of cash flow management and budget planning across the whole organization
- Outstanding executive presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in fundraising or M&A will be a plus
- Fluency in English
What you can expect:
- An exciting work with a lot of independence
- Short and efficient decision-making processes
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow
- Revenue generating, well funded start-up with a supportive BoD
- Competitive performance-based remuneration
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.