We are strengthening our Customer Success team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WealthArc is a FinTech start-up, offering a cutting-edge solution for wealth management professionals. With offices in Warsaw and Zurich, we’re already disrupting very conservative private banking industry. Built on the latest technologies, WealthArc is the first Swiss WealthTech solution offered in Software-as-a-Services model.
We move fast and grow rapidly. Our top-notch Sales team keeps bringing new customers, who are eager to benefit from WealthArc as quickly as possible. We need to make sure our technical onboarding process as well as end-user satisfaction are ready for scaling up 10x. We’re looking for exceptional Head of Customer Success to build and lead a team to make it happen.
We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcome but required.
We’re currently looking for Head of Customer Success, who will:
- lead and scale Customer Success team, part of Commercial Department
- be responsible for our relationships with existing customers, meeting them on regular basis, discussing product feedback, roadmap and overall experience
- own end-to-end all customer related processes – onboarding and ongoing service & support
- closely collaborate with Sales, ensuring efficient delivery of pilot phase and smooth handover
- engage with external data providers (including Wealth Management departments of financial institutions) to ensure data exchange processes alignment (part of technical onboarding)
- implement relevant tools, metrics, procedures, documents, manuals, trainings, FAQs etc – measuring SLAs and overall Customer Satisfaction
- contribute to our product strategy by representing Customers in collaboration with R&D team
We’re looking forward to hearing from you if you:
- Have 7+ years of experience, B2B SaaS or IT/Enterprise customer support preferred
- Are ready to own relationship with existing customers – including direct market visits
- Have a knack for technology, with special focus on API, data management and security
- Have project management skills, being able to design and evaluate procedures and processes
- Have worked with customer support tools before (ticketing, task management, CRM, etc)
- Have managerial background, setting up KPIs and keeping teams accountable
- Have 10x mentality – and can grow accordingly
- Speak fluent English, German will be a plus
- Are ready to take ownership, design a plan and keep iterating
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavor of innovation
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- As much responsibility as you’re able to handle, including building your own team
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector. FinTech, anyone?
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company.
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org