We are strengthening our R&D team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WealthArc is a FinTech start-up on trajectory to shape the future of global wealth management. “Wealth Briefing” recently named us the most innovative client and fintech solution for wealth management in Europe. Currently we have offices in Warsaw and Zurich. We’re partnering with private banks, financial advisors, family offices to help innovators leverage latest technologies.
You will fit the culture of our start-up if you look for ownership, impact, unleashing creativity and believe technology drives change.
We are currently looking for a Data&Quality Analyst. The role involves:
- Analyzing complex data sets
- Creating specification and implementing data transformation processes
- Preparing business specification of automated procedures
- Taking care of daily financial data quality
- Bringing own ideas to an environment that encourages innovation
The ideal candidate:
- Is goal-oriented and thrives in fast-paced environment
- Has strong analytical and organisational skills
- Has basic understanding of financial products and financial markets (equities, bonds, ETFs, FX options)
- Knows MS Excel and the basics of SQL
- Can pick up new things quickly but still pays attention to details
- Great working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Opportunity to learn and grow working with a great team of developers
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com