WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
We are looking for exceptional Data Product Owner with background in finance or investment and analytics to join our dynamic team in Warsaw. We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcomed but required.
- Organize and maintain backlog for API Engine consolidating data from over 50 banks
- Oversee and automate process of connecting external data sources to API Engine
- Constantly improve Data Quality Monitoring processes
- Maintain guidelines for modelling financial instruments
- Prepare data requirements for new features selected for product roadmap
- Work closely with data analysts, development teams as well as customers
- Influence product improvements based on data analysis
- Data-driven mindset, with a deep understanding of data processing challenges
- Experience as data analyst, data scientist, product owner
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets
- Drive for process automation using R, Python, machine learning models
- Ideally experience with B2B SaaS startup products
- Knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence the direction and thinking of senior stakeholders
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated to financial sector.
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving.
- As much responsibility as you’re able to handle
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company.
- Being surrounded with like-minded individuals
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.