We are strengthening our R&D team to lead the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
WealthArc is a FinTech start-up on trajectory to shape the future of global wealth management. “Wealth Briefing” recently named us the most innovative client and fintech solution for wealth management in Europe. Currently we have offices in Warsaw and Zurich. We’re partnering with private banks, financial advisors, family offices to help innovators leverage latest technologies.
You will fit the culture of our start-up if you look for ownership, impact, unleashing creativity and believe technology drives change.
We are currently looking for Data Analyst Team Leader.
- Manage a team of Data Analysts, helping them deliver excellent work by providing advice and technical guidance
- Build new, maintain and extend data transformation processes for over 40 sources of financial data
- Ensure timely follow-up and resolution of Data Quality Issues
- Work with Product Team and Development Teams to enhance and automate Data Quality Management Processes
- Get hands-on, performing analyses on large sets of financial data
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve service; work with team to develop and implement plan to re-organise and drive change across multiple projects
This position is right for you if you:
- Are hands-on technical, but also enjoy planning strategically for the business team
- Have comprehensive understanding of financial instruments and financial markets
- Have managed or mentored, and are excited to help your reports to reach their full potential
- Have an experience in process automation and/or Data Quality Management
- Are strong with SQL and can code in Python or equivalent
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and operate with a sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team
- Great working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging work with exposure to cutting edge technologies dedicated for financial sector
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Talks, training sessions and conferences
- Opportunity to learn and grow working with a great team of developers
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org