Transforming passion and great ideas into cutting-edge WealthTech platform.
WealthArc is the fast-growing FinTech platform for wealth management professionals. By automating manual processes and making data integration easy, WealthArc changes the way of managing investments in Switzerland and beyond.
We are looking for exceptional Customer Success Team Leader to join our young and dynamic team in Warsaw. We offer a work in unique start-up culture, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcomed but required.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and lead a CS team that drives scalable cross-functional programs, constantly works on improving results, and creates an advocacy culture amongst our customers
- Lead and enable a team to serve as the voice of our customer to Wealtharc’s internal teams, promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Become a thought leader in the CS industry, developing a strong opinion on what it means to create and lead a successful CS organization.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to our customers by providing recommendations on how WealthArc can address their goals, needs, and pain points
- Define and report on key metrics for success, leveraging data to make informed business decisions and to drive retention growth
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience leading Customer Success within the B2B SaaS space
- Impactful leadership skills, including the ability to set a clear departmental strategy, drive urgency and results, and motivate and coach others
- A natural ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Experience building out a Customer Success function from the ground up (preferred)
- Diplomacy and poise when working through customer issues
- Ability to switch between being both a coach and a player; rolling up your sleeves comes naturally
What you can expect:
- Great working atmosphere with start-up pace and flavour of innovation
- Flat organization structure and direct reporting lines
- Work ethic based on collaboration and innovative approach to problem solving
- Open-minded team of driven, committed people with global ambitions
- Growth in line with rapid scaling of the company
- Flexible working hours and possibilities to work from home every now and then
- Opportunity to grow and steep learning curve
- Participation in Tech Talks, trainings and conferences
Please apply with your full CV at email@example.com
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.