Build and drive the business strategy for the future number one wealth management data company.
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
With the team spread between Switzerland and Poland, we are looking for an experienced executive to take the strategy and execution to the next levels. We offer work in a start-up, in which creativity, passion and independence are not just welcomed but our everyday reality.
- Design and implement business strategy, plans and procedures, including cross-team processes and communication and team growth plans,
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement,
- Mentor and lead our team leaders to achieve maximum performance and dedication.
- Assist in recruitment for key roles.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and related OKRs,
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth with stock option plans, bonus
- systems, sales targets, etc,
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales
- and growth management,
- Adhere to data protection, IP-rights to FinTech legal requirements, enforcing
- compliance and taking action when necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in executive leadership positions in a fast-growing start-up around Series A/B of financing,
- Experience as a co-founder or minority shareholder is an advantage,
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities,
- Understanding of strategic/business planning in a B2B SaaS start-up with external
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics,
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus,
- Fluency in English.
What you can expect:
- An exciting work with a lot of independence,
- Short and efficient decision-making processes,
- Inspiring environment to learn and grow,
- Revenue generating, well-funded start-up with a supportive BoD,
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with cash and shares components.
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.