Build and drive the business strategy for the future number one wealth management data company.
WealthArc is the fastest-growing platform for independent asset managers in Switzerland. Built on the latest technologies, it is the first WealthTech solution offered in a full SaaS model, with the goal to become the future data hub for wealth management and private banking.
With the branches in Poland, Switzerland and the US, we are looking for an experienced executive that understands how finance and operations work at a technology start-up, backed by external investors.
This is what you can expect:
- Having a strong impact on a long-term commercial success of the company,
- An exciting work with a lot of independence,
- Short and efficient decision-making processes,
- Revenue generating, well-funded start-up with a supportive BoD,
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with cash and shares components,
- Possibility to both work in the office and remotely.
What you will do:
- Lead and take full ownership of the Finance Function,
- Support Management and Board of Directors in strategic decisions and ongoing business,
- Develop and implement budgeting process (including short- and medium-term budgets),
- Build long-term financial forecasts,
- Develop a highly accurate ARR forecasting model,
- Develop and prepare complex and comprehensive management reports,
- Oversee regular analysis and reporting of the business’ financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted,
- Manage liquidity, including cash flow preparation and analysis,
- Focus on advisory, investments, custody & regulation,
- Build and develop easily consumable frameworks for translating WealthArc strategy into measurable financial reporting with the goal of improving target setting for revenue, margin and operating investments,
- Optimize financing structure,
- Identify tax risks and monitor implementation of tax strategies,
- Cooperate with legal and tax advisors, banks, accountants, insurance companies,
- Support Management in investment processes, including preparation of financial information, investment teasers, presentations, negotiations, coordination of other advisors.
Apply if you have:
- 10+ years of professional experience, including 3+ years in a similar role in a fast-growing start-up around Series A or B,
- Outstanding executive presentation skills which enable highlighting key drivers in consumable formats,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization,
- University degree in finance, accounting or business management. ACCA, CIMA or equivalent certification will be a plus.
Please apply with your full CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For data privacy and processing rules and regulations click here.